I forgot Yahoo password and have no idea how to recover it. Fret Not! Yahoo is endowed with a number of easy options to get back to your account when you are locked out of it.
Yahoo is an eminent free webmail service provider with some really amazing features to send and receive emails and to keep your account secure. Everything which is online is under hovering security threat of hacking. The internet wolves try to feed on your Yahoo account Information. But as is has been said, “Prevention is better than cure”, better you secure the access to your account unless you forget Yahoo mail password. To secure your Yahoo password, many times you forget your password due to the following reasons-
- To change your account on a regular basis can be a good idea to prevent your account from hacking, but sometimes you just cannot manage to remember the last changed password and lose the access to your account.
- Sometimes, in order to make your password so strong, you make it so complicated that it gets difficult to recall.
- Keeping different passwords for the different accounts can bury you under a pile of passwords and it is not possible to remember them all at a time.
Taking preventive steps for your account is a wise idea and you don’t have to worry if you have no more access to your account. You can get back to your account with the help of recovery email or phone number listed on your account.
To Reset Yahoo Password With The Help Of Recovery Mobile Number:
- Go to Yahoo Sign-in Helper to begin
- Enter your recovery phone number and click Continue
- Enter the CAPTCHA code, if prompted
- To receive a text message, click Yes, text me an Account Key on your listed number
- Now, Yahoo will send an Account Key to your mobile number
- Thereafter, enter the Account Key from your number in the respective area and click Verify
- Select an account to be recovered from the list connected to your mobile number
- Click Continue.
To Reset Yahoo Password With The Help Of Recovery Email:
- Open Sign-in Helper
- Enter the recovery email address listed on your Yahoo mail account and click Continue
- Enter the CAPTCHA code if asked
- To receive the text message on your email Click Yes, text me an Account Key. But before you request for the account key, make sure that you have logged into your secondary email account.
- Yahoo will send an Account Key to your email secondary email account for Yahoo password reset.
- Enter Account key into the respective box and click Verify
- Select the email account from the list connected to your email address.
- Click Continue.
With these feasible options, you can recover Yahoo password in no time. If you confront any kind of unease, Yahoo customer service is there to help.